The iPhone X!!!

Hey guys it's me Pranav again and in two more days the iPhone X will officially release on November 3rd. The pre-order started on the 27th of October at 12:01 am and sold out in 10 minutes so we know the hype for this pone is real. I myself did not manage to pre-order the phone sadly. But let me tell you my review anyway based on what I've compiled watching and reading over 20 reviews. Lets talk about design first. It looks amazing! Beautiful glass body with a vertical dual 12MP camera on the back and a true-depth camera on the front with sensors to use something called face id which replaces touch id. The display is OLED which if you do not know is the highest quality of display which they are starting to use in TV's and phones nowadays. The whole front of the phone is all screen except for a notch at the top which houses the camera. It's powered by an A11 Bionic chip which is also used in the iPhone 8 and is the most powerful smartphone processor yet. It comes in two storage sizes 64GB and 256GB which is a lot of change between them. I personally think there should be 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage sizes but it's alright.  The two colors offered by Apple are silver and space grey. Now let's talk about price. The base model with 64GB is $999 and the 256GB model is $1149. It is pretty expensive but I think it is worth it if you want a really good phone or you're getting your first iPhone or if you use your phone a lot. Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time. Bye!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment